Choose Your Own Adventure!
Full Day (8:30AM-4:30PM)
Sample Ski: Wright Peak Angel Slides or Ski Trail
The Angel Slides provide the perfect place to ski steep, open terrain and dial in your downhill turns and climbing skills. Another option is to descend the ski trail from the exposed summit. This is great introduction to Adirondack ski mountaineering! Other suggested skis descents: Snowy Mountain, Wolfjaws, Armstrong Mountain. Suggested ski traverses: Cooper Kiln, Avalanche Pass, Siamese Ponds
Sample Hike: Big Slide
Lots of open ridgeline is crossed to reach this iconic summit! Other suggested hikes: Giant and Rocky Peak Ridge
Alpine Day (6:30AM-4:30PM)
Sample Ski: Mount Marcy
Ski the snowfields, glades, and the historic ski trail. Our highest peak offers it all! Other suggested ski descents: Algonquin, Colden, Gothics, Saddleback, Dix
Sample Hike: Peaks of The Great Range
The most rugged trails in the Adirondacks traverse Gothics, Saddleback, Basin and Haystack. Other suggested hikes: Peaks of the Dix Range
Alpine Plus Day (5AM-7PM)
Sample Ski: Algonquin-Colden
Separated by the dramatic Avalanche Pass, these two High Peaks are connected by steep gullies and open faces. This is a big day of ski mountaineering! Other suggested ski descents: Haystack, Skylight
Sample Hike: Seward Range
A very scenic position at the boundary of the High Peaks and Lakes Regions, these peaks are rugged and remote. Other suggested hikes: Santanoni Range, Allen Mountain, Great Range in a Day
Family Day (9AM-3PM)
A fun day of hiking or snowshoeing to accommodate everyone in your family.
All Rates are per person. For an Alpine Plus Day (up to 14 hours) add $75 per person to the Alpine Day Rate.
|Number of |
|Full Day |
|Alpine Day |
|Family Day |
All guiding reservations must be made via phone (initial contact may be made by e-mail).
When making a reservation, a deposit is required to complete the reservation. The deposit amount for a guided day is $100. The balance due is payable at the beginning of the guided day.
Here are the cancellation and refund policies:
- Cancellations made two weeks prior to the booking are eligible for a refund or a credit for a future date, within one calendar year.
- Cancellations made between two weeks and 72 hours before the booking are eligible for a credit for a future date, within one calendar year.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours before the scheduled booking will forfeit the deposit.
- If a day is cancelled, at the guide’s discretion, due to weather or conditions a refund or credit will be issued, at the client’s choosing.
- In the case where a portion of the day is cancelled due to weather, the rate will be reduced proportionally.